Mohamed Abdi Hassan (diridhaba)
Saliidda iyo macdanta, batroolka iyo bansiinka ku jira dhulka hoostiisu
waa kheyraad dabiici ah(natural Resources) oo ilaahay subxanahu watacalaye ku
galladay dacalada dunida qayba yar oo ka mid ah, sida la xaqiijiyey ama
taariikhdu qorayso waxaa markii ugu horaysay laga saadaliyey saliid dunida
laga qodo bedaha waaweyn ee ku dheraran waddanka Ruushka, halkaasi oo laga
hellay cadad bansiin ah, si Midawgii Sovietka oo wakhtigaasi isku
diyaarinaayey inuu noqdo tamarta iyo quwadda adduunka, sidoo kale waxaa laga
hellay dhulka galbeed iyo badhtamaha waddanka Maraykanka, balse marka loo
yimaad ka faa'iidaysiga iyo ku tiirsanaanta dhaqaale ee khayraadkaasi ilaahay
subxanahu watacalaye ku galladay aadamaha ayaa waxaa lagu tilmaama in keydka
dhoofinta iyo ka faa'iidaysiga ugu badan ee caalamka ay gacanta ugu jirto
waddamada Beriga dhexe, gaar ahaan waddamada Khaliijka Carbeed, Sida waddanka
Sacuudi Arabiya oo lagu tilmaamo inuu leeyahay keydka ugu badan ee saliida
qaydhiin iyo bansiinka adduunka (The World's largest oil and benzene reserve
Sannadkii 1960-kii bishii October 14-keedi ayaa waxaa shir ku yeeshay
dawlado tiradoodu gaadhayso ilaa shan dawladood magaalada Baqdaad ee waddanka
Ciraaq sidii dawladaha dhaqaalahoogu ku tiirsanyahay soo saarka Saliida iyo
Batroolku u samaysan laayeen urur u gaar ah oo ay ku cabiri karaan karamada
ay u leeyahiin qaybinta iyo dhoofinta kheyraadkooda dabiiciga ah shanta
dawladood oo kala ahaa Iiran, Sacuudi Arabia, Kuwait, Ciraaq, iyo waddanka
Venezuala ee koonfurta ameerica, Ururkaasi oo loogu magac daray "The
Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries" OPEC ayaa waxaa isla
horaantii sannadkii 1961-dii ku soo biiray sideed dawladood oo horleh,
kuwaasi oo ururka OPEC dhaqdhaqaaqisi ganacsi dhiiri gelin badan ka gaystay,
sideeda dawladood oo kala ahaa Waddanka Indonesia, Libya, Nigeria, Isku tegga
imaaradka carabta, Algeria, Gabon, iyo waddanka Ecadour.
Taasi waxay horaantii lixdameeyadii horseeday saami wax soo saarka saliida
iyo bansiinka adduunka oo dheeli tiran, waddamada ku bahoobay ururka OPEC,
waxay samaysteen qorshayaal muhiim ah oo ay ku xadidayaan wax soo saarkooga
saliideed, si ay faa'iido iyo waxtar baaxadleh uga helaan maadama oo
dhaqaalahoogu %100 ku tiirsanyahay, taasi oo ilaa wakhtigan dawladaha ku
bahoobay ururkani OPEC ay ku dhaqmaan, dal kasta looma ogola ama qawaaniinta
ururka OPEC uma fasaxayso inuu wax soo saarkiisa saliided ka badiyo %40
sannadkii maadama sidii loo heli lahaa suuq dhexe oo wax lagu kala qaybsado "Market
MAXAA KA JIRA SOO SAARITAANKA QARSOODIGA AH EE SALIIDA SOMALILAND
Waxaa jira dedaal ay xukuumadda Somaliland iyo ganacsato shisheeye ku wada
jiraan sidii Salida iyo kheyraadka Somaliland loogu soo saari lahaa si
qarsoodi ah, sida laga warqabo waxaa sannadahii 1970-naadkii ilaa
1980-naadkii dhawr jeer baadhitaan xagga cabirka jooga saliida "Geological
Experiment" ku sameeyey goobo lagu tilmaamay in ay ku jirto saliid iyo
bansiin oo u dhaw BERBERA iyo dhulka xeebta ku dhereran ee Somaliland
shariikado maraykan ah oo ku shaqo leh sifaynta saliida qaydhiin "crude
oil refinery" kuwaasi oo mar ay dalka sannadkii 1997-kii ilaa 1998-kii
dib ugu soo laabteen xaqiijiyey inay adagtahay sharci darro weynna ku tahay
xukuumadda Somaliland in iyada oo aan aqoonsi caalami ah ka helin beesha
caalamka ay qarsoodi ku soo saarto Waxsoo saarka dabiiciga ah ee dhulka
hoostiisa ku jira, sababta oo ah iyada oo laf dhuungashay xitaa ku noqon
karta dariiqa dheer ee aynu ugu jira dibloomasiyadda aynu dalkeena ugu soo
xeri gelinayno aqoonsi aynu beesha caalamka ka kasbano.
Sida Gabadha lagu magacaabo Jawaahir Maxamed Cali iyo Ninka ay u dhexday
oo xidhiidh ganacsi la leh shariikado aan caalami ahayn ( uknown refinery
companies) oo saldhigoogu yahay waddanka Koonfur africa ay dedaal ugu jiraan
sidii saliida Somaliland si qarsoodi ah loogu soo saari lahaa.
Tokyo Saxwell oo isagu ah maal qabeen u dhashay waddanka Koonfur africa oo
leh shariikado yar yar oo lagu qodo ama lagu sifeeyo bansiinka iyo saliida
qaydhiin, ayaa waxay dhawaan kulan fool ka fool ah ku yeeshen caasimadda
Koonfur afrika ee Pretoria Haweenaydani lagu magacaabo Jawaahir Maxamed Cali
oo la sheegay in Ninka ay u dhaxday xidhiidh qarsoodi ah kula gallay
shariikada Tokyo Saxwell sidii saliida looga soo saari lahaa meelo ku dhaw
dhaw agagaarka magaalada Xeebta ah ee Berbera.
WAA AYO SHAKHSIYADDA TOKYO SAXWELL
Tokyo Saxwell oo ahaa nin ganacsade madow ah oo ku jira xisbiga ANC
"AFRICAN NATIONAL CONGRESS" ee waddanka Koonfur afrika, wuxuu muddo shan
sanno ah kula xidhna jasiiradda Roben Island markii waddanka Koonfur afrika
ku jiray hantiwadaagi midab kala sooca, intii xukunka qabtay Nelson Mandela
wuxuu Mr. Tokyo Saxwell kor u qaadid ku sameeyey sidii shariikado yar yar oo
ruush ah oo uu soo iibsaday ugaga faa'iidaysan lahaa inuu ka qodo saliid
meelo badan oo dacalada dunida ka tirsan oo beesha caalamku ku soo rogtay
cunaqabatayn, tusaale ahaan Tokyo Saxwell wuxuu lug weyn ku lahaa wax soo
saar sharci darro ah oo shariikadahiisu ku sameeyen waddanka ciraaq
sannadahii u dhexeeyey 1994-kii ilaa 1999-kii, Haayadda danbi baadhista
madaniga ah ee dalka maraykanka ee loo yaqaano (FBI) ayaa waxay ka soo
saartay in ka badan boqolaal dokomanti oo lagu xaarintimanaayo soo
saaritaanka salliida qaydhiin ee waddanka ciraaq ee Tokyo Saxwell iyo
shariikadahiisa yaryar ku samaynayaan waddanka Ciraaq, haayadda FBI du waxay
tokyo Saxwell ku dartay liiska shariikadaha sharci darrada adduunka ka ah ee
sida dhuumalaysiga ah wax qoda saliida iyo bansiinka qaydhiin meelaha aan
beesha caalamku ogayn.
DIGNIIN: waxaan la socodsiinaya Axsaabta siyaasadda ee dalka Somaliland ee
ay khusayso dan wadaagta iyo wada shaqaynta dalka Somaliland in aan horumar
iyo isbedel dhaqaale lagu gaadhi karin hanaan qarsoodi ah oo xukuumadeenu la
gasho shariikado ay beesha caalamku u aqoonsantahay shufto si qarsoodi ah wax
ku soo saarta, sidoo kale waxaan digniin balaadhan gaadhsiinaya Xukuumadda
Jamhuuriyadda Somaliland inay dib uga noqoto dedaalkan aan wax ku oolka ahayn
ee ay waddo, sidoo kale waxaan digniin iyo foojignaan dheeraad ah u diraya
Shacabka Somaliland meel wal oo ay joogaan iyo weliba ururada Madaniga iyo
bulshada ee Somaliland ee ka dhisan gudaha iyo dibadda somaliland sidii aynu
uga gil gilan lahayn in aan dalkeena hooyo la marin waddo qaloocan iyo
farsamooyin sharci darro ku dhisan.
F.G: Waxaan gacanta ku haya dhawr documents oo haayadda danbi baadhista
maraykanka ee FBI iyo weliba ururka OPEC ka soo saareen hawlgalada sharci
darrada ah ee shariikadaha TOKYO SAXWELL ku hayaan dacalada dunida.
MOHAMED ABDI HASSAN (DIRIDHABA)
AKHRI DOCUMENTSKANI OO KA MID AH KUWA FBI DU KA SOO SAARTAY WADDANKA
CIRAAQ magacyada iyo ashkhaasta lagu tilmaamay inay yahiin budhcadda sida
sharci darrada ah uga ganacsata bansiinta iyo saliida qaydhiin TOKYO SAXWEL
waxaan ku muujiyey far waaweyn.
The Saddam Oil Bribes: the complete al-Mada list
fbis translated text of the al-Mada Jan. 25, 2004 report | 25 Jan 04 p 4 |
Posted on 01/31/2004 4:01:48 AM PST by ganeshpuri89
Baghdad: Al-Mada in Arabic 25 Jan 04 p 4
[Corrected version: Unattributed report: "Presidents, Journalists, and
Parties Received Millions of Oil Barrels From Saddam"; all names as
transliterated; correcting numbers, dates throughout text]
[FBIS translated text]
Al-Mada has obtained a set of tables that provide he names of individuals and
firms for whom quantities of crude oil have been allocated during the various
stages of the Memorandum of Understanding, as outlined in the documents of
the Oil Marketing Company, a public firm affiliated to the Ministry of Oil.
The lists include the names of individuals, companies, parties, groups, and
organizations for which the former regime allocated quantities of crude oil.
The quantities are specified in details in the various stages of the
Memorandum of Understanding. The allocation, as the documents indicate,
started with the third stage of the Memorandum of Understanding. This is
because in the first and second stages the allocation was made to companies
that owned refineries (end users) [preceding words published in English].
This means that the information that we are publishing here concern entities
that do not own refineries (non-end users) or middle companies.
Under this interesting title appear many names that have nothing to do with
oil, its distribution, storage, or sale and that are not known to be
interested in oil or to have any affiliation to oil companies. They include
the Russian Orthodox Church and the Russian Communist Party.
In the case of individuals, the matter becomes even more curious. If we
understand that journalist Hamidah Na'na, who defended the former regime, is
interested in prolonging his independent journalistic project through an oil
deal, it is strange to find on the list the name of Khalid, son of late
President Jamal Abd-al-Nasir; former Jordanian Parliament member Tujan al-Faysal,
the current President of Indonesia, the son of the Syrian Defense Minister,
and the son of the Lebanese President.
Since its acceptance of the Memorandum of Understanding, or what is known as
the Food for Oil Program, the defunct regime has turned this memorandum into
a dirty business and a political game to fund his secret purchases of
weapons, expensive construction materials for the presidential palaces and
mosques, and luxurious items for extravagance. It also turned the contract
for selling oil into the biggest operation in modern history for buying
loyalty and influence and squandering the homeland's wealth.
Since that time, rumors have been rife about the coupons that Saddam signed
for Arab and foreign figures to provide them with crude oil in exchange for
helping the regime break free of its international isolation, finance the
campaign to lift the economic embargo on it, and brighten its image.
But the regime has corrupted the human and ethical values of the world
campaign to lift the unjust sanctions. The embargo did not ultimately target
the regime. It targeted our poor and middle class people. We have seen that
whenever the international campaign to lift the embargo came close to
achieving its goals, the regime, through its conduct and recklessness, pushed
the issue back into the dark tunnel. In the meantime, the regime turned the
country into an open and rich table that only needed a good show, people with
a hearty appetite, and obedient servants.
One of the qualities of the fascist regime that existed in our country is
that it had no courtesy and it always needed others to feel superior. In an
attempt to lift the embargo on it, the regime spoiled even those who had
goodwill and noble goals in defending the Iraqi people. The regime knew only
one policy; that is, the policy of opening its purse. This explains why the
regime gathered around it people whom the regime wanted to beg from it so
that it would feel morally superior to them.
If one has a chance to listen to some Ba'th officials, who thanks to their
village ethics do not fear to be insolent, one will hear a lot about Iraqi
visitors in recent years. These visitors came to defend us but also to cash
the price. We can confirm this information. The Ba'thists themselves leaked
this information about the Arab and foreign visitors. They mentioned some of
the names that appeared on the lists, including the name of Labor Party
member George Galloway.
The case of George Galloway is truly tragic. This man defended the Arab just
causes but as soon as he got closer to the Iraqi regime he was corrupted.
Galloway was dismissed from the Labor Party for this reason. He defended
himself strongly and criticized the British policy, Tony Balir, and Bush, but
I don't think that he can dismiss the Iraqi documents that incriminate him
Apart from the abovementioned lists, Al-Mada also obtained six applications
submitted by the Executive Director and the Acting Executive Director of the
Oil Marketing Company to the Oil Minister to endorse the crude oil deals. The
name of Galloway appeared in these documents not as a contract owner but as
someone to whom these quantities belong. Galloway hides behind a company that
does not belong to him personally or that has a nationality that is different
form his nationality.
The method by which these contracts were concluded sheds light on the
mechanism through which the coupons and the presidential sublime will were
dispensed. This is why we would like to explain it here, particularly since
some names appeared on the lists as single names, such as Samir. It is not
known if it is the name of a person or a company.
1. A contract dated 29 December 1999. The name of the purchasing Finnish
company is Fortum Oil and Gas-oy [name in English as published], but there is
a reference to the name (Burhan al-Chalabi) and another reference that goes
as follows: For Mr George Galloway. The quantity is 6 million barrels.
2. A contract dated 10 July 2001. The name of the purchasing company is
Aredio Petroleum and (Fawwaz Zurayqat), who is Jordanian. The following
written remark appears: For Mr George Galloway. The quantity is 4 million
3. A contract dated 6 August 2001. The name of the purchasing company is
Middle East Advanced Semiconductor Inc, which is Jordanian (Fawwaz Zurayqat).
There is a reference that the deal is for Mr George Galloway. The quantity is
3 million tons [as published].
4. A contract dated 3 May 2001. The purchasing company is the same as above
and it is Jordanian (Fawwaz Zurayqat). The same reference appears that the
contract is for Mr Galloway. The quantity is 2 million barrels.
5. A contract dated 12 December 2002. It includes the same details mentioned
above. The quantity is 3 million barrels.
6. A contract dated 3 June 2002. It includes the same details mentioned
above. The quantity is 3 million barrels.
The words (for Mr George Galloway) appeared six times, but they are not all
the same. Two times they appeared in connection with the names of French and
Finnish companies and the rest are Jordanian in the name of Fawwaz Zurayqat.
All these deals have been approved and signed by the Oil Minister, who added
the word "approved" along with the date.
The interesting thing is that Galloway's name appears in the tables
throughout the stages of the Memorandum of Understanding along with the
quantities received and the name of Zurayqat. What is going on? It is clear
that Galloway is the one who obtained the famous coupon through his political
ties and the services that he rendered to the regime. His name was mentioned
in the contract perhaps to remind the minister since the company does not
belong to him. Maybe this is the mechanism that applies to everybody who
obtains a coupon, whether individuals, parties, or political organizations
which have nothing to do with oil. The coupon carried the signature of the
head of the regime and the quantity that he wants to dispense. The rest is
taken care of by the phony, or real, companies. Maybe people like Galloway
get only a generous percentage of the deal by way of commission or sell the
coupon in return for money.
The table lists vertically the names of countries and the names of the
beneficiaries, be they individuals or companies. Horizontally, it lists the
stage of the Memorandum of Understanding and the allocations given to
beneficiaries in millions of barrels. It is noticeable that some names were
incomplete and some others arouse suspicion. For instance, how can we
understand the following name: President Sukarno's daughter? After several
names from Indonesia the name Megawati shows up. At any rate, many
interesting names appear in these tables, and we hope that they will suffer
the misery and the scandal that they deserve.
For brevity purposes, we decided to provide the names along with their
allocated quantities without mentioning their distribution in the stages of
the Memorandum of Understanding, as outlined in the original tables.
The total quantities of crude oil allocated for (middle companies!) in the
Memorandum of Understanding:
1. Awad Ammurah/more than 18 million barrels.
2. Bashar Nuri/more than 12 million barrels.
3. Ghassan shallah/11 million barrels.
4. Muhammad Ammar Nufal/3.5 million barrels.
5. Tamam Shihab/1 million barrels.
6. Hamidah Na'na/more than 9 million barrels.
7. Firas Mustafa Talas/6 million barrels.
8. Salim al-Tun/3.5 million barrels.
9. Lutfi Fawzi/2.5 million barrels.
10. Lead Contracting /3.5 million barrels.
11. Ghassan Zakariya/6 million barrels.
12. Muhammad Ma'mun al-Sab'i/4 million barrels.
13. Hasan al-Kayyal/2 million barrels.
14. Anwar al-Aqqad/2 million barrels.
1. Al-Shanfari Group/5 million barrels.
1. Muhammad al-Huni/more than 17 million barrels.
2. Nafta Petroleum/13.2 million barrels.
3. Continental/a million barrels.
1. Zayn-al-Abidiin Irdim/more than 27 million barrels.
2. Lutfi Dughan/more than 11 million barrels.
3. Muhammad Aslan/13 million barrels.
4. Takfun/15.5 million barrels.
5. KCK Company/1 million [not further specified].
6. Delta Petroleum/1 million.
7. Cita/1 million.
8. Ozia/1 million.
9. Samir/1 million.
10. Muhtashim/1 million.
11. Muqdir Sarjin/1 million.
1. Vienapco/1.2 million.
2. Drilling Med/1 million.
3. Vinafood/1 million.
4. OSC/one ton.
1. Sumaso/1 million.
2. Petroleum Products Company/one ton.
3. Oil Plus/two tons.
1. Abd-al-Karim al-Iryani/1 million.
2. Tawfiq Abd-al-Rahim/1.5 million.
3. Shahir Abd-al-Haqq/more than 1 million.
1. Biham Sing/1 million.
2. The Indian Congress Party/1 million.
1. Oil and Gas Grop/one ton.
2. Abu-Abd-al-Rahman/one ton.
3. Al-Sayyid Azzaz/one ton.
1. Fayiq Ahmad Sharif/1 million.
2. Bitmal Company/1 million.
3. Tridebeer/1 million.
4. Mastik/Fayiq Ahmad Sharif/1 million.
5. Hawala/1 million.
1. President Sukarno's daughter/1 million.
2. Jawa Atlantic/1 million.
3. Makram Hakim/1 million.
4. Megawati/1 million.
5. Muhammad Amin Rayyis/1 million.
6. Natuna Oil/2 millions.
United Arab Emirates:
1. Fal Petroleum/1 million.
2. Ahmad Mani Sa'id al-Utaybah/1 million.
3. G One Oil/1 million.
4. Sultan Bin-Zayid Al Nuhayyan/1 million.
5. Al-Huday/1 million.
6. Millennium/one ton.
7. Pony Fuel/one ton.
1. Abdallah al-Salawi/1 million.
2. Nadil al-Hashimi/5.7 million.
3. Muhammad al-Basri/4.5 million.
1. Abd-al-Majid al-Attar/1 million.
2. Abd-al-Qadir Bin-Musa/1 million.
1. Midex Petroleum/1 million.
2. Firnaco/1 million.
3. Maydur/1 million.
1. Roberto Frimigoni/1 million.
2. Salvatore Nicotra/1 million.
3. Filluni/1 million.
4. Father Benjamin/1 million.
5. West Petrol/one ton.
6. Hatarlak/one ton.
7. ABC/one ton.
8. Italian Oil Society/1 million.
1. Basim Qaqish/1 million.
2. Javier Robert/1 million.
3. Ali Ballut/1 million.
1. The Socialist Party/1 million.
2. The Leftist Party/9.5 million.
3. The Italian Party/1 million.
4. Kostonica's party/1 million.
1. The Liberal Party/1 million.
2. The Belarus Communist Party/one ton.
3. Pilminal Company/1.2 million.
4. Bellfarm Company/1 million.
5. The Chief of the Presidential Office/1 million.
6. Lada Company/1 million.
1. Yelf Adirlink/1 million.
2. The Romanian Labor Party/5.5 million.
1. George Galloway/Fawwaz Zurayqat/1 million.
2. Mojahedi-e Khalq/1 million.
1. Arther Millholland/1 million.
1. Shakir al-Khafaji/1 million.
2. Samir Vincent/10.5 million.
1. Chad's Foreign Minister/1 million.
1. Thai rice merchant Jayborn/1 million.
1. Mr Sifan.1 million.
1. Hungarian Interest Party/4.7 million.
1. Infiom Management (Sandy Majali)/9 million.
2. Tokyo Saxwell/4 million.
3. Montica/4 million.
4. Omni Adell/4 million.
1. Philippines Producers' Group/3 million.
1. Sai Bolt/3 million.
1. Adax/3.8 million.
2. Travocora/Patrick Mugan/25 million.
3. Michel Grima/17.1 million.
4. The Arab-French Friendship Society/15.1 million.
5. Ayks/47.2 million.
6. Charles Pascua/12 million.
7. Elias al-Grizli/14.6 million.
8. I Lutici (Claude Kaspert)/4 million.
9. Bernard Mirami/3 million.
10. Bernard Mirami/8 million.
11. Di Suza/11 million.
1. Mr Wan/39.1 million.
2. Noresco/17.5 million.
3. Zink Ronk/13 million.
4. Byorg/13.5 million.
5. South Holken/1 million.
1. Layth Shubaylat/15.5 million.
2. Fakhri Qa'war/6 million.
3. Grand Resources/2 million.
4. Al-Rashid International (Ahmad al-Bashir)/9 million.
5. Fawwaz Zurayqat/6 million.
6. Salim al-Nu'as/3 million.
7. Ziyad al-Raghib/7 million.
8. Mashhur Hudaythah/4 million.
9. Shakir Bin-Zayd/6.5 million.
10. Muhammad Salih al-Hurani/4 million.
11. Tujan Faysal/3 million.
12. Jordanian Ministry of Energy/5 million.
13. Ziyad Yaghmur/2 million.
14. Wamid Husayn/1 million.
1. Abu-al-Abbas/1 million.
2. Abdallah al-Hurani/8 million.
3. Wafa Tawfiq Sayigh/3.5 million.
4. The PLO/4 million.
5. The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine/5 million.
6. The PLO (Political Department)/5 million.
1. Incom Company (Muhammad Shitat)/14 million.
2. Abd-al-Azim Manaf/6 million.
3. Khalid Jamal Abd-al-Nasir/18.5 million.
4. Imad al-Jildah/14 million.
5. Muhammad Salah/7 million.
6. Muhammad Hilmi/4.5 million.
7. The United Arab Company/6 million.
8. The Nile and the Euphrates Company/3 million.
9. Mahmud Majdi al-Ma'sarawi/7 million.
10. Ilhami Bashandi Corporation/2 million.
11. Al-Multaqa International Corporation/2 million.
1. B. B. Energy/2 million.
2. Fadi International/2 million.
3. Haytham Saydani/2 million.
4. Planet Petroleum/1 million.
5. George Trakhainan/7 million.
6. Son of President Lahhud/4.5 million.
7. Ali Tu'mah/1 million.
8. Al-Hilal Company (Adnan al-Janabi)/1 million.
9. The International Company for Trade and Investment/3 million.
10. Faysal Darniqah/3 million.
11. Vim Oil Company/1 million.
12. Najah Wakim/3 million.
13. Usamah Ma'ruf/3 million.
14. Zuhayr al-Khatib/3.5 million.
1. Kazim al-Darazi Corporation/2 million.
2. Ali al-Musallam Corporation/3 million.
3. Concrete Contracting Corporation/2 million.
1. Naja Company/3 million.
2. Asis Company/2 million.
1. Hamad Bin-Ali Al Thani/14 million.
2. Al-Dulaymi Group/4 million.
3. Gulf Petroleum/2 million.
4. Petrolina Oil/2 million.
5. Oil Wells Maintenance/2 million.
1. Shukri Ghanim/1 million.
1. Fu'ad Sarhan/10 million.
2. The 8 October Movement (Shavez) 4.5 million.
1. Riyadh al-Tahir/11 million.
2. Afro Eastern/2 million.
1. Haison/7.2 million.
2. Zaz Company/1 million.
3. A. A. G. Company (Nigerian Ambassador)/1 million.
4. Ccampac/1 million.
1. Muhammad Uthman Sa'id/1 million.
1. The Bulgarian Socialist Company/12 million.
2. Arak Paul/2 million.
1. Hans Kogler/1 million.
2. The Arab-Austrian Society/1 million.
1. Media/1 million.
2. Delta Service/2 million.
3. Iblom/1 million.
4. Sibol/1 million.
5. Klinco/12 million.
6. Lakia/2 million.
7. Alkon/1 million.
8. Taurus/1 million.
9. Petrogas/1 million.
10. Finar/1 million.
11. Napex Company/1 million.
1. Myanmar Forests Minister/1 million.
1. The Slovak Communist Party/1 million.
1. The Social Democratic Party/1 million.
2. The Ukraine Communist Party6 million.
3. Energy resources/1 million.
4. Vazmash Impex/1 million.
5. Naftu Gas/8 million.
6. Hio (Sokolov) Compnay/1 million.
7. Orchatski/1 million.
8. Federalte Torkofi/1 million.
9. Trans Isako/1 million.
10. The Ukrainian House/1 million.
11. F. T. D./1 million.
12. The Ukrainian Socialist Party/1 million.
Russia: The documents indicate that Russia has been granted 1.36 billion
barrels, which is a hint that this "grant" was given to the Russian State.
The paragraph about Russia is the biggest of all. They included the names of
companies, parties, and government and non-government personalities as
1. Zarabish Oil Company/174.5 million.
2. Rose Oil Impex-Azakov (The Russian Presidential Office)/66.9 million
(including 1 million barrels for Mr Tatzinko, Russia's Ambassador to
3. The Russian Communist Party companies/1 million.
4. Amircom (Unity Party/Emergency Ministry)/1 million.
5. Mashino Import/1 million.
6. Alpha Ico (Russian Foreign Ministry)/1 million.
7. Yatomin (Russian Foreign Ministry)/30.1 million.
8. Slav Oil (Gotzariv)1 million.
9. Zan Gas Company/49.1 million.
10. Rose Oil/35.5 million.
11. Gasbin Invest-Kalmayka/1 million.
12. Ka Gas and Oil Company-Kalmayka/1 million.
13. Gas Brum Company/26 million.
14. Tat Oil-Tatersan/1 million.
15. Bash Oil Company/1 million.
16. Look Oil Company/63 million.
17. Sirgot Oil Gas Company/1 million.
18. Siberia Oil and Gas Company/1 million.
19. Nafta Moscow Company/25.1 million.
20. Unaco Company/22.2 million.
21. Sidanco Company/21.2 million.
22. Sap Oil Company/8.1 million.
23. Tans Oil Company/9 million.
24. Yukos Company/2 million.
25. The Liberal Democratic Party (Jirinovski)/79.8 million.
26. Peace and Unity Party's companies (Mrs Saji)/34 millions.
27. The Russian Committee for Solidarity with Iraq (Mr Rudasiev)/6.5 million.
28. The Russian Society for Solidarity with Iraq (Goravilion)/12.5 million.
29. Rose Oil and Gas Export Company (Mr Akababon)/12.5 million.
30. Oral Invest Company (Mr Stroyev)/8.5 million.
31. Zidag Moscow-Science Academy/3.5 million.
32. Rawmin (son of the former Ambassador to Baghdad)/19.7 million.
33. Zarabish Oil (Gopkin University)/3.5 million.
34. Nordwest Group/2 million.
35. Zarabish Oil and Gas Brum (Mr Hassan)/3 million, but only 1 million
barrels have been delivered.
36. Soyuz Oil and Gaz (Mr Shavranik)/25.5 million.
37. Mr Nikolai Rizkof/13 million.
38. Stroi Oil and Gas Company/6 million.
39. Akht Oil Company/4.5 million.
40. The Chechen Administration/2 million.
41. Adil al-Hilawi (A. N. M. Aviation)/5 million.
42. Khruzlet/5 million.
43. Transnafta/3 million.
44. Chief of the Russian Presidential Office/5 million.
45. The Russian Orthodox Church/5 million.
46. The Russian National Democratic Party/2 million.
Faaladii Mohamed Abdi Hassan (diridhaba)